CiviDay Denver 2016 was a great success
For the fourth year in a row, Denver has had a growing and thriving CiviDay co-organized by Cividesk and Teaming 4 Technology. We welcomed nearly 45 attendees for an all-day event in the beautiful venue at the Mile High United Way.
Both Cividesk and Upleaf presented sessions in the morning. After lunch, we continued full speed ahead with 2 different training sessions for new users and intermediate users and a co-working session where Cividesk and Upleaf teamed up as experts in the field to answer any questions related to CiviCRM.
Session topics included:
- CiviCRM Vision and Ecosystem
- What is CiviCRM? What can it do for your organization?
- Integration of CiviCRM in Drupal Case Studies
- How to create branded, mobile-friendly email communications in CiviCRM
- What's new in CiviCRM 4.6?
- Creating a seamlessly integrated Drupal/CiviCRM platform
- Training session on “Contact Management with CiviCRM” for new users
- Training session on “Organizing, maintaining your CiviCRM database and find the data you need” for existing users
Perry Jowsey of Reach Out and Read Colorado attended this year’s event and said, “I enjoyed spending the day gaining a deeper appreciation for this powerful database. It is great that such a resource is available as open source for the nonprofit community, and has the power to transform the work of agencies big and small alike. This has profound opportunity to increase organizational efficiency and enhance fundraising efforts.”
This year, many of our participants were evaluating CiviCRM as an option to implement in their organizations. We look forward to CiviDay 2017 with the hope that many of these organizations will come back as active users of CiviCRM who can then offer in turn their insight to new prospective users!