Blood & Marrow Transplant Information Network
Blood & Marrow Transplant Information Network (BMT InfoNet) is not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to providing transplant patients, survivors and their loved ones with emotional support and high quality, easy-to-understand information about bone marrow, peripheral blood stem cell and cord blood transplants.
Our goal is to empower you with credible information and emotional support, so that you can take a more active role in decisions affecting your health and treatment options before, during and after transplant.
BMT InfoNet is a leading advocacy organization for bone marrow, stem cell and cord blood transplant patients. Founded in 1990, BMT InfoNet has pioneered a vast array of services to help transplant patients make critical decisions throughout their transplant journey such as:
- The Caring Connections program links patients who are new to the world of transplantation with trained transplant survivors who can listen to their concerns and offer insights on navigating the transplant experience
- BMT InfoNet's staff can be reached by phone or email and can help patients and caregivers think through questions and concerns they have about transplant.
The world of transplantation is complex and confusing. BMT InfoNet provides timely, reliable information that patients can easily understand, such as:
- The Transplant Basics section of BMT InfoNet's web site provides quick online access to information patients and their caregivers need before, during and after transplant.
- The patient handbooks explain in detailed, easy-to-understand language, what to expect when preparing for and undergoing a transplant.
- The video learning library features transplant experts who explain current transplant options, cutting edge research and management of late complications after transplant.
- The online transplant directory offers detailed information about transplant centers in the U.S. and Canada, including number and types of transplants performed.
- The Resource Directory lists organizations that provide financial assistance to transplant patients
- BMT InfoNet's Symposium provides educational workshops by leading transplant experts about medical, emotional and financial challenges that can occur long-term after transplant.
BMT InfoNet is dedicated to addressing your needs before, during and after transplant.
Let us know how we can help you!