Managing your Fundraising Campaign in CiviCRM: New On-line Class
Would you like to grow donations for your organization by improving your annual appeal, capital campaign or Giving Tuesday outreach? Learn how to successfully launch and manage a fundraising campaign in CiviCRM with our new on-line class. We will cover the following:
- Cleaning and organizing data in order to successfully deliver your message to supporters
- Creating an online donation page that attracts supporters and makes giving easy
- Offering peer-to-peer fundraising for supporters
- Segmenting and targeting communication with donors for more effective results
- Creating reports that monitor the progress and end result of the campaign
- Following-up with donors after the campaign with a personalized thank you and the outcome of the campaign
"Managing a Fundraising Campaign in CiviCRM" will be held on Wednesday, February 17 at 10:00 a.m. MST. This 2-hour online training session is designed for current users of the database who are familiar with many of the components in CiviCRM. Click here for more details and to register.
Contact email@example.com with any questions regarding this class or any of our on-line training sessions.
For other class offerings, view our full training calendar.