Online Training: "Organize and Maintain your CiviCRM database and find the data you need"
This 2-hour online training session is designed for current users of CiviCRM who would like to learn how to better organize and maintain their database with the use of groups/smart groups, tags and custom fields and to find the data they need through advanced searching.
The Contact Management session and/or knowledge of this module in CiviCRM is recommended.
During this two hour training you will learn how to:
- Segment and organize your database with groups/smart groups, tags & custom fields
- Clean up the database by eliminating duplicates
- Find the data you need by understanding the differences between search, export, and reports
- Search using basic and advanced search, search views, custom searches
- Find contributions/memberships/activities/mailings/
participants and understand how to use these different searches to produce the data you need
- Learn how to export data and generate reports
This training is brought to you by
For more information, contact Susan Engeman at email@example.com
|Per person||$ 40.00|