Fundamentals of Contact Management
For new users of CiviCRM, as a refresher course or for training new staff.
Contact management is one of the first steps to success with CiviCRM so get off to a great start by learning best practices for organizing contacts, managing relationships and communicating with your constituents. Did you know you can link multiple contacts into a single household? Have you come across duplicate entries? This class will help with all of that and more!
Leave this class with the skills to:
- Implement all of the different search options for contacts
- Segment your database using groups, tags and custom fields
- Send an email to a contact or a group of contacts from the CRM
- Track interactions with your constituents using activities
- Create an activity report and view it on your dashboard
- Easily merge duplicate contact records and clean up your lists
Time is reserved at the end of class for Q&A so feel free to come with questions specific to your organization.
Questions? Contact Susan Engeman, Cividesk Training Manager: email@example.com
|Per person||$ 40.00|
Allow Online registration in CiviMobile