Fundamentals of Event Management
Interested in our Spring training Special? Click here for details and to register for 4 or all 5 classes the week of April 15th at a discounted rate.
For new users of CiviCRM, as a refresher course or for training new staff.
Learn how to manage your next event, big or small, from A-Z. Events of all kinds are important to your organization and need to run smoothly in order to be successful. This is easy to do with the proper knowledge of the CiviEvent module in CiviCRM!
Leave this class with the skills to:
- Create participant name badges and lists
- Track event registrants following the event
- Create an event report
- Customize CiviEvent module to fit the needs of your organization
- Create online event information and registration page
- Promote your events and include the CiviCRM pages in your website
- Send personalized email reminders and thank you messages
Review of the basics of contacts, searching, emails and groups will be included throughout the class to better prepare you for using the CiviEvent module.
Upon completion of this beginner class, take your event management skills to the next level and register for our intermediate level course, “Organizing Successful Events". To find out when this class is scheduled, visit our class calendar.
Questions? Contact Susan Engeman, Cividesk Training Manager: email@example.com
|Per person||$ 40.00|