Organizing a Membership Renewal Campaign
For current CiviCRM users with some experience and who are comfortable with basic functionalities.
Your organization has a membership base and you want to make sure to keep it and even help it grow. But how? It can be a daunting task on an annual basis, but with CiviCRM, setting up a successful membership renewal campaign can become just another easy box to check off your list.
This class will help you to master all the necessary steps to prepare a successful annual membership renewal campaign. We will explore the different approaches if you are using fixed or rolling memberships.
Leave this class with the skills to:
- Define and plan the campaign
- Execute the campaign
- Clean and prepare data for the campaign outreach
- Update membership settings
- Configure an online membership page
- Target members for renewal notices
- Setup the renewal process that fits your organization structure
- Manage the renewal emailing campaign
- Monitor the renewal progress so you can decide on an action plan
Several CiviCRM modules including: Contact, CiviMember, CiviCampaign, CiviContribute, CiviMail and CiviReport will be used throughout the class. Experience with these modules is highly recommended.
Prerequisite recommendation: "Manage your Membership with CiviCRM" class or proficient knowledge of the CiviMember module. Class calendar
Questions? Contact Susan Engeman, Cividesk Training Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Per person||$ 40.00|