Fundamentals of Contribution Management
For new users of CiviCRM, as a refresher course or for training new staff.
When contributions such as donations or sponsorships are well tracked and managed, organizations are more likely to maintain or exceed fundraising goals from year to year. Are you able to accept and track different types of contributions? This can range from pledges and direct gives to recurring donations and one time sponsorships.
Leave this class with the skills to:
- Customize the CiviContribute module to fit the needs of your organization
- Manually enter back-office contributions
- Create an online contribution page
- Set up invoicing and generate year-end tax letters
- Search contributors and different types of contributions
- Manage pledges, recurring contributions and soft credit
- Create financial reports
Review of the basics of contacts, searching, emails and groups will be included throughout the class to better prepare you for using the CiviContribute module
Upon completion of this class, continue to improve your skills and register for one of our intermediate level classes.
Questions? Contact Tamar Meir, Cividesk Customer Support & Training Manager: email@example.com
|Per person||$ 40.00|