Fundamentals of Contact Management
For new users of CiviCRM, as a refresher course or for training new staff.
Contact management is one of the first steps to success with CiviCRM so get off to a great start by learning best practices for organizing contacts, managing relationships and communicating with your constituents. Did you know you can link multiple contacts into a single household? Have you come across duplicate entries? This class will help with all of that and more!
Leave this class with the skills to:
- Implement all of the different search options for contacts
- Segment your database using groups, tags and custom fields
- Send an email to a contact or a group of contacts from the CRM
- Track interactions with your constituents using activities
- Create an activity report and view it on your dashboard
- Easily merge duplicate contact records and clean up your lists
Time is reserved at the end of class for Q&A so feel free to come with questions specific to your organization.
Upon completion of this class, continue to improve your skills and register for one of our intermediate level classes.
Questions? Contact Tamar Meir, Cividesk Customer Support & Training Manager: email@example.com
|Per person||$ 40.00|