Organizing a Membership Renewal Campaign
For current CiviCRM users with some experience and who are comfortable with basic functionalities.
Your organization has a membership base and you want to make sure to keep it and even help it grow. But how? It can be a daunting task on an annual basis, but with CiviCRM, setting up a successful membership renewal campaign can become just another easy box to check off your list.
This class will help you to master all the necessary steps to prepare a successful annual membership renewal campaign. We will explore the different approaches if you are using fixed or rolling memberships.
Leave this class with the skills to:
- Define and plan the campaign
- Setup a renewal process that fits your organizational structure
- Update membership settings
- Configure an online membership page with complex pricing (price sets, premiums and discounts)
- Target specific constituents (large donors, lapsed members) for a renewal email campaign
- Monitor renewal progress by reporting on actionable data
Several CiviCRM modules including: Contact, CiviMember, CiviCampaign, CiviContribute, CiviMail and CiviReport will be used throughout the class. Experience with these modules is highly recommended.
"Fundamentals of Membership Management" class or proficient knowledge of the CiviMember.
Next step: Visit our training calendar for additional courses to expand your knowledge of CiviCRM.
Questions? Contact Tamar Meir, Cividesk Customer Support & Training Manager: email@example.com
|Per person||$ 40.00|