NEW 1-HOUR FORMAT! Organizing a Fundraising Campaign
For current CiviCRM users with some experience and who are comfortable with basic functionalities.
Annual fundraising is imperative to the success of most nonprofit organizations. Raising money for your organization is always a challenge, whether in good times or bad. But CiviCRM can make it easier for your nonprofit if you learn about how to effectively use the different features. CiviCRM can help streamline these efforts and more, and therefore increase the probability of success of your fundraising campaigns.
This class will help you prepare your fundraising campaign from A to Z by going over the different steps needed to create a successful campaign using CiviCRM.
Leave this class with the skills to:
- Define and plan the campaign
- Configure an effective online donation page
- Setup peer-to-peer fundraising with a personal campaign page
- Create smart groups for targeted communication
- Send outreach emails and thank-you letters
- Follow up with reports to monitor progress of the campaign
- Generate thank you letters and year-end tax letters
"Fundamentals of Contribution Management" class or proficient knowledge of contact management and the following CiviCRM components: CiviCampaign, CiviContribute, CiviMail and CiviReport.
Next step: Visit our training calendar for additional courses to expand your knowledge of CiviCRM.
Questions? Contact Tamar Meir, Cividesk Customer Support & Training Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Per Person||$ 25.00|
Allow Online registration in CiviMobile