Membership Renewal Campaign with CiviCRM
This 2-hour online training session is designed for current users of CiviCRM who would like to learn how to conduct a membership renewal campaign in CiviCRM.
This is a project oriented class that will help you prepare your annual membership renewal campaign by covering the different steps needed to create a succesful campaign. We will go over defining the campaign, planning, execution, progress monitoring and reporting and see how CiviCRM can help in each one of these phases. In doing so, we will revisit several CiviCRM Core Modules: Contacts, CiviMember, CiviCampaign, CiviContribute, CiviMail and CiviReport.
The "Manage your Membership" training session or knowledge of the membership module in CiviCRM is recommended before taking this class.
During this two hour training you will learn how to:
- Define a membership campaign
- Clean up your contacts
- Target which member will receive the renewal notice
- Update membership settings
- Configure the on-line membership page
- Decide how members will renew
- Manage the renewal emailing
- Follow up with smart groups
- Monitor the renewal progress
This training is brought to you by
For more information, contact Susan Engeman at email@example.com
|Per person||$ 40.00|