Fundamentals of Contribution Management
For new users of CiviCRM, as a refresher course or for training new staff.
When contributions such as donations or sponsorships are well tracked and managed, organizations are more likely to maintain or exceed fundraising goals from year to year. Are you able to accept and track different types of contributions? This can range from pledges and direct gives to recurring donations and one time sponsorships.
Leave this class with the skills to:
- Customize the CiviContribute module to fit the needs of your organization
- Search contributors and different types of contributions
- Create smart groups to better segment and organize your donors
- Set up invoicing, sales tax and generate year-end tax letters
- Create an online contribution page
- Record contributions manually
- Manage pledges, recurring contributions and soft credit
- Create a financial report
Review of the basics of contacts, searching, emails and groups will be included throughout the class to better prepare you for using the CiviContribute module
Upon completion of this beginner class, take your skills to the next level and register for “Manage a Fundraising Campaign with CiviCRM”. Class Calendar
Questions? Contact Susan Engeman, Cividesk Training Manager: email@example.com
|Per person||$ 40.00|